Sun, 12 Mar|
Dancing for Mental Health
Come and enjoy the benefits of dancing for Mental Health. Totally free class taught by @tumbaoestudiogt.
Lugar y fecha
12 Mar, 11:00 – 12:00
Guatemala city, City of, 10A Calle 4-19, Cdad. from Guatemala 01001, Guatemala
Acerca del evento
Our dear instructors at Tumbao Estudio de Baile want to invite you to release stress, activate the body, relax the muscles and smile a lot while enjoying a totally free dance class.
Place: Centro Cultural Mosaico Guatemala, Plaza Amalí Selva ( 10 street 4-19 zone 1 )
Reserve your space! Means to confirm your attendance:
• Website mosaicguatemala.org/cartelera
• Telephone +502 2458 4510.
• WhatsApp (+502 24584510) you can leave your name, email and personal number
• Parking: check the location of nearby parking lots and special prices by visiting mosaicguatemala.org/parqueo
• We keep our biosafety protocols updated in accordance with the Guatemalan health authorities. We recommend keeping up to date with these. All recommendations from Biosecurity will be rigorously applied to be able to enjoy the event with complete peace of mind. Physical distancing, use of a mask at all times and antibacterial gel is mandatory.
Organized by: Luis Colocho Foundation
With the support of: Tumbao Dance Studio and Centro Cultural Mosaico Guatemala
This is an activity of the Program for the Strengthening of Mental Health of the Luis Colocho Foundation. Find out how to support by visiting the website fundalco.org
Embajador de la Salud Mental
Entrada sin costo. Puedes apoyar con una donación para la Fundación Luis Colocho el día del evento.