Tue, 21 Dec|
Our Christmas Eve - Concert (Camerata Vocal Corodemia)
Gala concert that offers a wide Christmas repertoire with 11 choral and adapted pieces.
Lugar y fecha
21 Dec 2021, 19:00
Guatemala city, City of, 10A Calle 4-19, Cdad. from Guatemala 01001, Guatemala
Acerca del evento
Camerata Vocal Corodemia presents in concert «Our Christmas Eve: a magical evening, tracing a musical journey with our feelings». A musical event by choral voices that will present us with a repertoire with the most symbolic music of the end of the year festivities.
Place and date:
• Plaza Los Barriletes of the Guatemala Mosaic Cultural Center ( 10 street 4-19 zone 1 )
• Tuesday, December 21 at 7:00 p.m.
• Parking: check the location of nearby parking lots and special prices by visiting mosaicguatemala.org/parqueo
• The event is for the general public and entry is by donation. Books in good condition will be received for the benefit of the Hortensia Arévalo Library of the Guatemala Mosaic Cultural Center.
• You can reserve your invitations online or call / write via WhatsApp to the number +502 2458 4510
• An invitation (QR Code) must be presented on the day of the event.
• Limited availability
• This event is in an outdoor space. It is recommended to check the weather forecasts to enjoy the event.
• We keep our biosafety protocols updated in accordance with the Guatemalan health authorities. We recommend keeping up to date with these. All recommendations from Biosecurity will be rigorously applied to be able to enjoy the event with complete peace of mind. The use of a mask, use of antibacterial gel and physical distancing is mandatory .
Organized by (host): Camerata Vocal Corodemia
- Facebook and Instagram : @Corodemia
- Web: corodemia.com
With the support of: Centro Cultural Mosaico Guatemala and Fundación Luis Colocho
For the benefit of: Hortensia Arévalo Library of the Guatemala Mosaic Cultural Center
Entrada por donación
Se estarán recibiendo libros en buen estado que serán destinados para la Biblioteca Hortensia Arévalo del Centro Cultural Mosaico Guatemala. Puede llevar cuantos libros desee.